Monday 12 October 2009

Betrayal

Betrayal

Betrayal is the only word
I don’t wanted to hear
But its coming through each of ur expression
Movement of your body causes shivering through me
Its not bcoz I m so connected to u
& that’s for so many yrs…

The day u deserted me,
U never going to understand what happened to me
It seemed that my heart stopped breathing..

I m not going to ask u why u said like that
& abt the thoughts running through your mind ..

And what can I say,
I know its not u; it’s the time
Which is taking toll on every one
Ohh my darling including space of mine as well as urs

I never given thought over ur words,
But now they r speaking to me
When u decided to embrace that golden silence…
U are here almost in each breath of mine,
But I never felt beats of heart
Till the time u decided to depart..

U r not a habit ….
Which I might leave with the time
and here is the problem
It's again on the surface
which was like tip of iceberg
Untill the time u left me alone in woods
Its much more deeper under my skin
rather than what one can judge from smiling face of mine

Dhananjay