Friday 30 October 2009

Dream...

Dream beyond the boudaries of time


With time memories of mine will fade away
Like we were never together ever
Today you might think it’s a strange thought
But time loves a new lay, this is the only truth...

You are so nice to me
Many times I crossed the line
Still you carried my mistakes on your shoulders
But its time to part away from you

You may feel I am too harsh at times
Check out sentence once again
My feelings were always true
and will be forever...
Seasons will come & go…
Still you will be always fresh in my mind

I know at heart u can understand me.
You will be able to reason out
The pains behind every moment
When I tried to skip you

Distance is demand of time
But we will try to keep it so tender & beautiful
Even fingers of time will not be able to banish beauty of bond
That’s only the dream what we can have…