Sunday 11 October 2009

Silence

Silence

What can I say now?
When it’s been started by u
That day I tried for an echo
but it never came back

Now mountains r coming back to me,
but they r striking on my deaf ears...
What else I can offer
As I can see a stranger in u

Till yesterday
Each letter of the word had its weight
An hour hand kept rolling without any stress;
Now something is missing
I keep on staring words,
Those r like dead wood; flowing over a water
& time is like stop watch, keep remiding me over unwarranted matter


Uff those few words of urs,
was like a heaven for me
As the emotions were flowing through there veins....
Now they are in abundance
Like a crowd without a face

I will never know
Why exchage of words changed to chatter box
When those were always filled with sweets of dailog


Tussle of ur mind already coming through expressions
How on the earth then u expect
me to cheering for them..
But what else can I do
Face-off is the only reply, I can give

Never ask me about betrayal
As silence is the only weapon I do have
Don’t ask me any favor
As I am already lossed
Whatever did I have!!!

Dhananjay